Sedgwick Igoe and Associates Ltd (“SIA”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, a copy of this statement can also be found on our website and is provided to comply with current data protection legislation. It describes what information Sedgwick Igoe & Associates Ltd (SIA) will collect and what the information is used for. We review our privacy notice from time to time and where necessary update its content.
SEDGWICK IGOE & ASSOCIATES
SIA is a Healthcare Planning Consultancy based in the East Midlands and registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioners Office (“ICO”) details below, meaning it is accountable for personal data processed within the company. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if deemed necessary. Our full contact details can also be found at the base of this notice and within our website content.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
A. Sedgwick Igoe does not automatically process personal data.
B. You may choose to provide information to us by filling in the comments section on our website, which includes your name and email address and IP address. (Any comment you leave is subject to review and or action by the moderator.)
C. If you contact us by mail or telephone, we may keep a record of that correspondence for response purposes.
1) All SIA data is processed in the European Economic Area and process data, engaging in, among other things, the provision of project consultancy work, its support and ancillary services, general administration & enquiries and the processing of income and expenditure.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We will use personal data for the following:
• The day to day management of our employees and associates.
• Maintenance of our accounts and records.
• For compliance with legal obligations and dealing with statutory bodies.
• For the entering into new business ventures.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into with the data subject.
Any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) SIA does hold is kept up to date, stored, maintained and destroyed securely. It is not collected or retained for any longer than is necessary nor for any purpose other than that for which it was obtained. We ensure appropriate technical measures are in place to protect all data from loss misuse or unauthorised access.
WHERE WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
All data we process is stored only in a United Kingdom Data-Server. It is not transferred to any third party, country or international organisation. All data is processed by our staff operating within the European Economic Area.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
SIA processes data under the following articles:
• Consent: Article 6(1)(a) Positive “Opt in” – By signed way of a signed undertaking to SIA holding data.
• Performance of a contract: Article 6(1)(b) gives a lawful basis for processing where “Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”
• Compliance of a legal obligation: Article 6(1)(c) to which SIA as the controller is subject
• Legitimate Interests: Article 6(1)(f) – Necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION – YOUR RIGHTS
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
You have the right to be informed about any data you have provided to us and the processing for which it was supplied and a right to access it with any supplementary information. If any of the information is inaccurate or incomplete, we will respond to your request to amend this within one calendar month. When your data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw your consent or the data was unlawfully processed, you have the right to have it erased.
In certain circumstances, you can restrict the way SIA process your personal data, this is an alternative to requesting erasure. You have the right to obtain and reuse your supplied personal data in other IT environments providing you have supplied with the personal data and the processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract. In certain circumstances you can object to processing based on the way your personal data is used, ie: scientific, historical research, direct marketing, however SIA doesn’t presently process data for these purposes
Rights in Automated decision making – (SIA does not use this form of processing)
Sedgwick Igoe does not automatically collect data from its website, being a source of reference and contact details.
You may choose to contact us directly by using our email address or telephone number provided on the site, by which means you can enquire about our services.
• We will not contact you for market research purposes.
• When you use our website and have not advised us to the contrary we may use your information for the purposes of B or C above.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links that enable you to visit other websites which may be of interest. SIA does not own or manage these websites; therefore, we do not have any control over their content, consequently we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and these third-party sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Sedgwick Igoe and Associates do not use any form of sharing tools or social network such as Facebook or Twitter.
The Managing Director,
Sedgwick Igoe & Associates Ltd,
Staunton Harold Hall,
Telephone: 01332 695 004
The Information Commissioners Office,
Telephone: 03031 231 113