Terms & Conditions
The term Sedgwick Igoe & Associates Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Elms, 16 Acresford Road, Overseal, South Derbyshire. DE12 6HX. Our company registration number is 4467088 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the content and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or may be licensed to us. The material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your information. Sedgwick Igoe & Associates Ltd do not own or control these external sites. The links do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we cannot be held responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.